Monday, May 09, 2005

Come to Kenya

I woke up with a huge hangover today. Cecilia and I had gone with some of her friends to see Prefuse 73 at the Bowery Ballroom, and I drank too much. I think I might have embarrassed Cecilia, because she left early by herself.

I found Thom Yorke was sitting on my couch in his Care Bears pajamas eating a bowl of Count Chocula.

"You look so tiiired, uuunhappy," he said in between spoonfuls.

"Yeah, yeah, it was a late night," I mumbled. When I went to make breakfast, I found an empty carton on the kitchen counter.

"God damn it, Thom!" I shouted. "You drank all the milk again!"

"Get off my caaase!" he replied, curtly.

Thom and I spent the morning watching Smurfs reruns. I was angry and confused. What had I said last night to Cecilia that had upset her?

Then I had an idea. I turned to Thom and said, "Let's go to the zoo."

He pointed upwards. "From a greeeeeat height."

"Bring an umbrella."

When I get depressed, the zoo always make me feel better. Because of the noreaster, it turned out to be practically empty. Thom was really into it. "Mooooonkey!" he announced, pointing. "Baboooooooooooon!"

Thom forced me to stop at the gift store. He bought a large box of Hot Tamales and a novelty baseball cap with plush tiger ears . He began to prowl rather than walk. "We have liooons and tiiiiiigers!" he declared before bounding off.

I wandered around by myself and ended up standing at the bison enclosure. "Why did I get drunk last night?" I asked them. "I like Cecilia. But I acted like an idiot. Is it because I found Thom Yorke dressed in a powder blue tuxedo in the bathroom passing out moist towelettes?"

One of the bison slapped at a fly with its tail. I shook my head. "I must be going crazy."

I stood quietly for a few minutes. It began to rain a bit harder. I could feel wetness seep through my jacket.

All of a sudden, Thom Yorke pounced on my back. "Aaaaaah! Puuuuuuuma!"

I laughed as I tried to fight him off. "Okay, okay, you can let go now! You got me!"

Thom looked very pleased with himself. He then noticed that I was soaking wet.

"Come on, raaaaaaain down," he said matter a factly as he opened up his umbrella.

We huddled together underneath it and walked quickly back towards the subway.

23 Comments:

Blogger Sharelle said...

I hate when Thom pounces on my back. I always tell him not to but he never listens. Silly Thom!

2:13 PM  
Blogger maura96clare said...

Earn between $14.37 & $48.99 per resume writing sold, depending on the type of resume & your affiliate level. Resume Writing is our best-selling service. Click Here for more information.

5:21 AM  
Blogger kevintaft50103360 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS BLOG SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about accordionist has
. You can check it out at accordionist has


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found PlayBoy for FREE.
Absolutely FREE PlayBoy.

http://www.playboy-playmates.info/playboy/
or
http://www.oxpe.net/playboy/

If I find something else I'll inform you.
Best Regards, Yuriy

6:21 AM  
Blogger the noble emperor bish said...

LMFAO! i was playing that game where you type your name, followed by 'likes to' into google, and see what you like to do, and i found this.

cracking blog mate, very funny :)

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Jamie said...

Quite frankly, this blog gave me one of the biggest laughs of my life.

Excellent. Very, very funny. Thank you.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this blog.. so beautiful.. what ever happened to you and thom?

"forget about your house of cards..."

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Thom Yorke stalker said...

Come baaack...

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha
ingenious!
FOR YEEEARS I'VE WAITEHHHD
for a blog like this
NOTHING CAAAAME
until now
reading through the story and laughing at each phrase

i bet you think you're pretty special
don't you boy?

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog makes me laugh after my computer shuts down. Something about the mental picture of Thom Yorke singing, 'From a GREEEEAT HEEEIIIIIGHT' at random just gets me. :)

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
Several
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this forum since 2 weeks and now i have decided to register to share with you my ideas. [url=http://inglourious-seo.com]:)[/url]

2:19 PM  
Blogger buytwitterfollowers said...

Hello,I really like your blog. My blog is also related to your blog.
Oil Painting Reproductions

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest internet blogshop for wholesale &
quantity korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds,
necklace, rings, hair, bangle & bracelet accessories.
Deal 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
My webpage : salt lake city locksmith

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your stalkedbythomyorke.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this site from my friend who told me regarding this site and now this
time I am browsing this web site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.
Here is my blog post click through the up coming post

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Симпатичная помысел [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchiny-i-lyubov/66-lyubov-glazami-muzhchin.html]любовь глазами мужчин[/url]

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.

I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

My website - dvd

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody is always on the lookout to unload their standard
weights for a handful of bucks.

Here is my web site - best adjustable dumbbells

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any time you would like to operate out, you may, with no obtaining to go the gymnasium
and wait around in line.

Stop by my website :: just click the up coming document

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home